What was the first CD (or record or cassette) you ever purchased? Write about the way that particular album made you feel then. Write about how it makes you feel now.
Well, the first album I remember buying is 'The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe'. I remember first listening to it, and being really, really disappointed - I didn't like ANY of the songs - but now, there's only two I DON'T like :D The different songs make me feel differently - I mean, c'mon people... it starts out with a bombing song, then goes to a pretty little foreign song, then goes to a pretty lullaby, and a BATTLE! They're all very, very different. I can't tell you how the CD makes me feel over all, because it excites me, and puts me to sleep. This is a dumb prompt. *huffs* Where's my lawyer?!
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment